Trump says ISIS second in command Abu Bilal al-Minuki eliminated
US President Donald Trump said on Friday that Abu Bilal al-Minuki, second in command of ISIS globally, had been eliminated in an operation conducted by US and Nigerian forces. “Tonight, at my direction, brave American forces and the Armed Forces of Nigeria flawlessly executed a meticulously planned and very complex mission to eliminate the most active terrorist in the world from the battlefield. “Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, second in command of ISIS globally, thought he could hide in Africa, but little...
Original Source
Read the full article at Dawn →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.