Police have converged on a shopping centre in Melbourne's north after shots were fired during an argument between men armed with machetes.Craigieburn Central was placed into lockdown at around 7:10pm on Thursday.Police were told two groups of males, both armed with machetes, were seen arguing at the shopping centre and two gunshots were heard.A Victoria Police spokesperson said the offenders fled as officers arrived.She said there had been no reports of any injuries or any evidence to suggest anyone was hit by the bullets.Police are investigating the incident and urged anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.The ABC has attempted to contact shopping centre management.
Shots fired as men with machetes argue at Melbourne shopping centre
Full Article
Original Source
Read the full article at Abc →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.