Senate shooting suspect says he never held gun, cites video footage
MANILA, Philippines — The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) volunteer driver tagged in last week’s Senate shooting on Tuesday denied firing or even holding a gun on the day of the incident as captured in a video footage and wonders why he tested positive for gunpowder residue after a paraffin test. He said he never
Original Source
Read the full article at Newsinfo →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.