Richard E Grant blasts ‘cruelty’ of Celebrity Traitors co-stars admitting ‘I’ve already said too much’

Richard E Grant blasts ‘cruelty’ of Celebrity Traitors co-stars admitting ‘I’ve already said too much’

RICHARD E Grant has opened up about taking part on the second series of Celebrity Traitors. The actor was announced as part of the highly-anticipated line-up last month as the group headed to Scotland to film the show for three weeks. During an appearance on The One Show on Thursday evening, Richard, 69, was asked...

Original Source

Read the full article at Thesun →

KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.