Regime-imposed internet blackout in Iran reaches two months, watchdog says

An internet shutdown enforced by Iran’s governing regime entered its 60th day on Tuesday, according to the monitoring group NetBlocks, locking residents into “digital darkness.” Two months ago, authorities in Iran “cut off access to the global internet,” NetBlocks said in a post on X. The government had previously imposed a widescale telecommunications shutdown earlier … The post Regime-imposed internet blackout in Iran reaches two months, watchdog says appeared first on Egypt Independent.

Original Source

Read the full article at Egyptindependent →

KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.