EntertainmentAmanda Frances announced she will not return for another season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. (Pictured: The cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," from left, Sutton Stracke, Kyle Richards, Garcelle Beauvais, Lisa Rinna, Erika Girardi, Crystal Kung Minkoff and Dorit Kemsley arrive at the People's Choice Awards on Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2021, at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, Calif.) (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP)Jordan Strauss/Invision/APAmanda Frances announced Wednesday she will not return to “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” following her debut season on the Bravo reality series, Page Six reports.The 40-year-old entrepreneur shared the decision in an Instagram post, describing her experience on the show as “complete” and calling it one of the “boldest, wildest, most clarifying” things she had done.Frances joined the cast for Season 15 alongside Kyle Richards, Erika Jayne, Dorit Kemsley, Sutton Stracke, Bozoma Saint John and Rachel Zoe.“And while this show gave me an incredible platform — a platform is not the same thing as a foundation,” Frances wrote. “And of the greatest gifts of the experience was seeing just how strong my foundation actually is.”The reality star said she is leaving to focus on her “already-full life,” which includes the Aug. 18 release of her memoir, “Holy F–-,” and a large wedding celebration with her husband, Eddie Tsivislavsky. The couple legally married in a private courthouse ceremony in September.Frances manages a household with her son, Canaan, and daughter, Delilah, while also serving as stepmother to Tsivislavsky’s two children from a previous marriage, Liam and Shoshana.Her first season featured friction with castmates who questioned her online manifestation business and scrutinized her past membership in a cult, Page Six noted. She frequently clashed with Dorit Kemsley.Frances expressed gratitude toward viewers who supported or challenged her while she “watched me try to explain metaphysics in a room full of diamonds and side-eyes.”The departure comes despite encouragement from Rihanna, who sent Frances a direct message in May urging her to stay. “No, no, NOPE!!! No quitting!!!! You’re gonna have your redemption I promise you!!! We need more of you!” the singer wrote, per Page Six.Frances told her followers that personal evolution does not require a “permission slip.”“I am taking the clarity, the lessons, the plot twists, the spiritual warfare, and the occasional deeply unnecessary dinner party drama into all that God has for me next,” she wrote.Megan Sims is a viral reporter for cleveland.com and a Cleveland native. She covers topics ranging from celebrity news, national business news, social media and more. Previously, Megan covered various lifestyle...This article was produced with assistance from AI tools and reviewed by Cleveland.com staff.
‘Real Housewives’ star exits hit reality show, says her journey is ‘complete’
Full Article
Original Source
Read the full article at Cleveland →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.