Pence on last call to Trump: ‘It’s been a while’
Former Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday it has been “a while” since he last spoke to President Trump.  “It’s been a while,” Pence told Roop Raj of FOX2-TV in Detroit, when the latter asked how long it had been since the former vice president last spoke to Trump. Pence was in Michigan for the…
Original Source
Read the full article at Thehill →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.