Home Middle East Live Issued on: 18/08/2026 - 07:07Modified: 18/08/2026 - 07:16 Vessels near the Strait of Hormuz, as seen from Musandam, Oman, August 17, 2026. © Stringer, Reuters Iran's foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said the 60-day negotiation deadline set out under the June Iran-US memorandum of understanding for a lasting settlement had been rendered null and void by "violations" committed by Washington. After meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu, US envoy Jared Kushner said Monday he hoped to see the start of Hamas's disarmament within "30 days". Follow the latest developments. (FRANCE 24 with AFP, AP and Reuters) Keywords for this article
Middle East live: Iran declares 60-day negotiation deadline null and void
Full Article
Original Source
Read the full article at France24 →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.