There are even suggestions that a medical for Baleba has already been planned with the midfielder waiting for the green light to travel to Manchester after agreeing personal terms.With the Red Devils are expected to get a deal - worth around £65million - for the Cameroon international over the line, Carrick has revealed United will remain active in the window all the way up until transfer Deadline Day.Speaking in United’s pre-Hull press conference on Thursday, Carrick was asked about the club’s transfer plans, specifically around signing a left-back.He said: “I just think we're looking to strengthen the squad. We're certainly working towards that, making the most of the situation that we have and trying to improve things and trying to move forward.“You know, I said the same thing to you last time. So, yeah, certainly trying to make the most of the opportunities to finish the window stronger than we went into it.“And I think we're a good way to doing that, so far.”Carlos Baleba is expected to be a Manchester United player soonLondon StandardThe versatile defender has three years to run on his contract at Racing and has also attracted interest from Barcelona.Read More
Michael Carrick confirms Manchester United transfer target as Carlos Baleba 'agrees' personal terms
Full Article
Original Source
Read the full article at Standard →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.