Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing Minors, Men. 600 Videos Found On His Phone

Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing Minors, Men. 600 Videos Found On His Phone

The accused continuously blackmailed and exploited the survivors from 2022 to August 6, 2026, by threatening to make their videos viral on social media. NDTV News Desk India News Aug 08, 2026 23:38 IST Published On Aug 08, 2026 23:38 IST Last Updated On Aug 08, 2026 23:38 IST The police's forensic team is closely examining digital evidence. A 22-year-old man was arrested in Nandurbar for sexually abusing minors and young menThe accused blackmailed victims since 2022 by threatening to share obscene videos onlinePolice recovered over 600 obscene videos from the accused's mobile phone New Delhi: Police in Maharashtra's Nandurbar district have arrested a 22-year-old man for allegedly sexually abusing minors and young men and making obscene videos of them.The accused had been blackmailing and exploiting the survivors since 2022 by threatening to make their videos viral on social media.Superintendent of Police Ashwini Sanap said over 600 obscene videos had been recovered from the accused's mobile phone.Sanap said the police have started recording the statements of survivors after identifying them from the videos found on the accused's phones.The police's forensic team is closely examining digital evidence. Show full article

Original Source

Read the full article at Ndtv →

KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.