Justice Department launches probe into columnist who accused Trump of sexual assault, source says

Justice Department launches probe into columnist who accused Trump of sexual assault, source says

The US Justice Department has launched an investigation for perjury into E. Jean Carroll, the columnist who a 2023 civil trial found had been sexually assaulted by US President Donald Trump in a New York department store 30 years ago, a source close to the matter told AP Thursday.

Original Source

Read the full article at France24 →

KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.