Iran sets more conditions ahead of US talks
Iran said on Friday that blocked Iranian assets must be released and that a ceasefire must take hold in Lebanon before peace talks can proceed, throwing last-minute doubt over negotiations scheduled for Saturday in Pakistan.Iran's parliament speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf said on X that the two measures had been previously agreed with the U.S. and warned that negotiations would not start until they are fulfilled.His post was echoed by Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi, who also called for the Isra...
Original Source
Read the full article at Economictimes →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.