Iran fires 'warning shots' as US Navy says its ships entered Gulf via Hormuz
The ceasefire in the Iran war abruptly faced its most perilous moment Monday after the United States began trying to open the Strait of Hormuz to allow hundreds of stranded commercial ships sail out. The United Arab Emirates said it came under attack for the first time since the early April ceasefire, and a British military monitor said two cargo vessels were ablaze off the UAE. There had been warning signs around the U.S. military-aided effort to guide ships through the strait, as Iran called i...
Original Source
Read the full article at France24 →KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.