"Game of chicken" between U.S., Iran to continue for now, national security analyst says

Iran has sent the U.S. its revised proposal to end the war. The latest offer came as a top Iranian commander said any U.S. attack would draw a "painful retaliation." President Trump addressed the negotiations earlier on Friday. CBS News national security analyst Aaron MacLean has more.

Original Source

Read the full article at Cbsnews →

KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.