Brennan Johnson hits back at Jamie O’Hara and Gabriel Agbonlahor with brutal eight-word message after Everton transfer

Brennan Johnson hits back at Jamie O’Hara and Gabriel Agbonlahor with brutal eight-word message after Everton transfer

BRENNAN JOHNSON has fired back at Jamie O’Hara and Gabby Agbonlahor for their “crap” jibe. The 25-year-old winger, swapped a disappointing spell at Crystal Palace to join Everton on a four-year deal as Dwight McNeil moved in the opposite direction. Brennan Johnson signed for Everton in a swap deal Credit: Everton FC Jamie O’Hara and Gabby Agbonlahor discussed Johnson’s swap transfer Credit: TALKSPORT TalkSPORT duo O’Hara criticised the pair on Tuesday and said: “We’ll give you crap, we’ll give you crap back!” with Agbonlahor laughing as the broadcasters pointed to their poor stats from last season. But hours later Welshman Johnson could not resist having a dig back at the former Prem stars. Sign up for the Football newsletter Thank you! Johnson, who scored a Europa League final winner for Tottenham in 2025 and won the Conference League with Palace last term, replied to talkSPORT’s Instagram clip and said: “Won more than both of these put together” accompanied by a laughing emoji. O’Hara posted on X on Wednesday morning: “This the prob when you only listen to a clip and not full story,we were talking about Brennan and McNeil stats from last season which were CRAP not that they were bad players, I’m a fan of McNeill and also said Brennan has all the attributes but he would admit his season was crap.” Agbonlahor then apologised to Johnson for the public criticism and called on ex-Tottenham midfielder O’Hara to do the same. But O’Hara added: “Gabby bottling it as usual it’s not that deep guys stats are stats and they ain’t great viewing I hope Brennan gets 20 goals this season.” Johnson signed for Palace in a £35million deal only eight months ago and will hope to revive his career under Everton boss David Moyes. The Wales international failed to score a single goal in 26 appearances across all competitions following his initial move from Tottenham. Most read in Football BEST FREE BETS AND BETTING SIGN UP OFFERS Dwight McNeil completed his transfer to Crystal Palace Credit: X formerly Twitter / @CPFC McNeil also struggled for form last season with the 26-year-old failing to find the net in 25 appearances for the Toffees. The former Burnley winger had been set to sign for Palace in January, only for the deal to dramatically fall through. Comment now

Original Source

Read the full article at Thesun →

KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.