Amy Childs issues fresh update to fans after home was targeted in ‘devastating’ burglary

Amy Childs issues fresh update to fans after home was targeted in ‘devastating’ burglary

AMY Childs has broken her silence after taking time away from social media following a break-in at her £1.7million mansion. The former Towie star, 36, addressed concerned fans after the terrifying incident last week. Amy Childs has reassured fans after taking time away from social media Credit: Instagram The Towie star said she has been focusing on her family Credit: Instagram/amychilds1990 Amy wrote: “I’ve taken some time away from social media recently, so thank you so much for all the lovely messages and for checking in on me. I’m absolutely fine, I promise! “I’ve just been enjoying some time with my family, slowing down a little and, behind the scenes, I’m working on something SUPER exciting. Sign up for the Showbiz newsletter Thank you! “I can’t wait to share it all with you very soon!” Amy is mum to Polly, nine, Ritchie, seven, and three-year-old twins Billy and Amelia, whom she shares with her husband, Billy Delbosq, 42. It comes after The Sun revealed that the former Towie star’s £1.7million Essex mansion had been “ransacked”. The property is a stunning five-bedroom mansion complete with a cinema room. Amy reassured concerned fans that she is “absolutely fine” after taking time away Credit: Instagram/@amychilds1990 Amy shares twins Billy and Amelia with husband Billy Credit: Instagram The family had been enjoying a sunny holiday before returning to discover their home had been broken into. A source told us on Tuesday: “Amy and her family returned from holiday to find that thieves had broken into her home and completely trashed the place. Most read in Showbiz “She’s absolutely heartbroken. “She is just grateful that she and the kids were away when it happened, because it would have been terrifying if they had been there when the burglars came. “She can’t even bear to think about that, but it’s still left her shaken. “At the moment, she isn’t sure exactly what’s been taken as the place is totally wrecked and police have been there along with forensics. “It’s a total nightmare and really freaked her out.” A representative for Amy confirmed the burglary and said: “No one was hurt, which is the main thing. The police are all over it.” Comment now

Original Source

Read the full article at Thesun →

KhanList aggregates and links to publicly available news content. We do not host full articles from third-party sources. Always verify important information with original sources.